- PASSPORT, TRAVEL DOCS, Debit Card
- Bookbag- $24.99; 13.8 x 8.3 x 20.1 inches
Can fit up to 5 days into this lightweight bookbag. I used this same bookbag while backpacking in Europe for 2 weeks and all my future travels. Works great and very lightweight and expandable to fit anything/everything. Works perfect as a “personal item”. Out of the 24 countries I been to, I was never charged for oversized bag or carry on fees.
3. 20,000mAh Power Bank- $32.99; Charge an iPhone 7 6 times, a Samsung S8 more than 4 times or an iPad Mini 3 2 times. 4 USB slots.
- Toiletry Bag- mini toothpaste, toothbrush, mini deodorant, sun lotion, Neosporin, mini shampoo/bodywash—Great to keep all your hygiene products in one bag. Or if you really want to be cheap, just use a ziplock bag to put all your hygiene stuff in.
- 3 days: 1 jeans or 1 shorts, 3 t shirts, 1 “going out shirt”, 3 socks, 3 underwear, belt.
Depending on where/when you are traveling
- Cheap flip flops- shower shoes, hotel/hostel shoes, beach
- 20L Foldable daypack UNDER $10—good to take with you when you are exploring a city or gone the whole day.
- Combination/key lock
- ALL IN one travel adapter
- 1 Zip Lock Bag
- Small pack of baby wipes
- Plastic bag for dirty clothes
- Ear Plugs
- Travel pillow or inflatable neck pillow
- Sun glasses
- Cell phone w/charger AND headphones